UPDATE: And the winner is….. Colleen Bichel from Queensland!!! Congratulations Colleen… enjoy! Thanks to everyone who participated. We raised $1200 towards our hay bill. Yay!!
We’re super excited to have some fabulous sponsors come on board to be part of our Winter Hay Raffle, with a prize packet worth over $180. You can buy your raffle tickets with this Paypal button (of if you want to avoid Paypal, email Andrew and he’ll send you EFT details).
What’s In The Raffle Basket?
This is so awesome. The raffle basket contains so much win, and we can’t wait too send it out to our lucky winner.
- A $75 gift voucher from Cherry Brown.
- “The Ethics of What We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter” by Peter Singer (author of “Animal Liberation”) and Jim Mason. ($24.95)
- 3 x Pana chocolate bars (a Sour Cherry and Vanilla, a Nuts, and a Mint) ($23.95).
- “Monkey Business: A story of soulmates and primates” by Favia Ursino and Kevin Coleman ($17.95)
- A Butterfly gift box from Lush that has body conditioner and soap ($14.95).
- A packet of organic coconut macaroons from Vegan Made Delights. ($11.95)
- A Plamil organic chocolate sweetened with coconut blossom sugar ($6.95), and a Cleo’s Peanut Butter Cup ($4.95), provided by Vegan Perfection.
Again, here’s a button to purchase tickets:
Raffle tickets are:
- $15 for 10 tickets
- $10 for 5 tickets
- $5 for 1 ticket.
You may purchase as many tickets as you’d like.
Purchase your raffle tickets using the Paypal button above, or email Andrew and he’ll send you EFT details. Your Paypal receipt or confirmation email from Andrew is evidence of your entry. Every ticket and the associated ticket holder name will go onto an Entrants List, and we’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner from that list on Friday, 1 September 2017. The winner will be notified by email.
Note: available to Australian residents only, as we can only ship within Australia.